Friday, April 17, 2009

Addie's Adventures With Mops and Pops

While we were on vacation last week, Addison got to stay with my parents (Mops and Pops) for 4 nights. Every time I called (only twice a day, thank you), they said that she was doing great and they were going to move away with her and not tell us where they went... needless-to-say, after not getting any sleep the last 2 nights we were gone, they met us at the door with her when we returned. (OK, not really, but I think leaving her for more than 4 days in the future will need to result in a grandparent tag-team around midweek). Anyway... Mops was thoughtful enough to document her 4 fun-filled days for me in pictures, and I thought I'd share...
Leaving for church Sunday morning...

Big girl holding her own bottle... because I'm still nursing, very rarely does she get a pumped bottle, so I had no idea she could do this... Mom said she just grabbed it and went to town on her own...


This is Hadley... Our family has been babysitting her since she was about a year old... she's 5 1/2 now... she might as well be Addison's big sister... we love her. :)
Trying on Pops' Harley hat...

And our first hugs when we got back home... :)

So... I think Addison had just about as much fun at Mops and Pops' house as we did in Cancun... And, it sure was great to get back home to her!!!

No comments: