Thursday, August 27, 2009

CLOSING DAY #1

We are closing on the Loganville house today - YAHOO!! The actual closing is at 3:00, and as of about 8:00 last night, all ducks were in a row. Please keep us in your prayers. I'm still pretty anxious about it all.

Dahlonega closing is set for 10:00 tomorrow. Kevin's first football game is tomorrow night. Then, we move on Saturday. We had the walk-through Tuesday for the new house. I had not seen it since it was finished - and was so excited to see that it looks great!

Our cable, phones, and internet are being turned off today, so that I can turn in the equipment before the move. I will be lost without checking in with, and on, my friends, but I will be back once our new service is established on Monday. Perhaps that will keep me focused on unpacking for a couple of days! :)

Anyway - until Monday! Have a great weekend!