Monday, January 12, 2009

Addison's Bling

I've quit counting the number of times Addison has been called a boy. I am so tired of "Oh, he's so cute!" and "How old is he?"... I want to scream - "SHE is dressed in pink from head to toe... do you really think SHE is a boy?!" I have a million bows already for her, but the child will not grow hair, so... Addison got her ears pierced! I took her on Friday (after I got the OK from our pediatrician of course). She did so great. I just knew we would get the first one in and she would freak out and we wouldn't be able to get the second one done. But, after the first one she just looked at me like, "What was THAT?!" and didn't even make a peep. Second one in, no problem. Here is our girl showing off her bling! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You are so brave! I'm glad she handled it well. :o)