Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WAY overdue update

I know... I am TERRIBLE about updating the blog... sorry...
Addison had her 4-month-check up on Monday. Everything went great. The dr. said she looks great and is right on schedule. She was 15lbs 10 oz and 25.5 inches long (90th and 95th percentile). We are also ready to start some rice cereal, but we're going to wait until this weekend so her daddy can be here to see it. Here are a few quick updates and then I'll put some recent pictures up!!

*Addison rolled over for the first time - 2/19 - she did it twice and has refused to do it again since
* First snow - 3/1 - we got a few pictures at my parents' house, but then she slept most of the rest of the afternoon
* New favorite things: turning the light switch off when we leave her room, making the phshsshshshshshshs sound with her lips, playing in her exersaucer, putting anything she can get her hands on in her mouth, playing with her feet, going to basketball games

OK... some pictures from February and March so far:


4 comments:

Cori said...

yahoo! you updated :) first snow day! fun! 90th - 95th percentile - go addison!!! love her monogrammed toy basket in the background on one of the picts! too cute. cant wait to hear about how cereal goes :)

Lauren said...

She's beautiful, and I agree - this is WAY overdue!!! ;o)

Marcie said...

I was getting ready to ask Lauren if everything was okay with y'all! Glad to know that you're good and still on the planet with us. Addison is gorgeous!

Krista said...

Thanks you guys! Yeah, yeah... I know... I'm a slacker... :)