Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Sweetie

OK, my friend Marcie tagged me for this post all about my one true love. Kevin is my best friend, and the love of my life. He doesn't get much air time on the blog, so this is all about him...

♥ What are your middle names? Leigh and Patrick

♥How long have you been together? We started dating in February of 2006, so between 3 1/2 and 4 years.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We met on a Friday night, and went on our first date the following Friday night.

♥ Who asked whom out? He asked me out... our first date was to the state wrestling finals... really romantic, huh?

♥ Who made the first move? Kevin

♥ How old are each of you? Kevin is 33. I am 27.

♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope

♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope

♥ Who is the smartest? Kevin is freakishly knowledge-smart, but I have more common sense. :)

♥ Who majored in what? Kevin has degrees is Math, Health and Exercise Science, and Educational Leadership. I majored in Health Education.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me. But, he's not too far behind.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Before we moved, we ate at our local Mexican restaurant once a week. We're still trying to find "our place" here in Dahlonega.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? St. Lucia for our honeymoon, but we've also been to Grand Cayman, Cancun, New York, Vegas, LA, New Orleans, Miami... we're thinking Boston or Chicago next.

♥ Who has the worst temper? I have the more frequent temper, but neither of us has a very severe temper.

♥ How many children do you want? We're planning on 4... we'll see.

♥ Who does the cooking? I do, but Kevin can hold his own in the kitchen.

♥ Who is more social? Me. Kevin will say, "I saw Joe Shmoe at Walmart today". Me: "Oh really? What's he up to lately?" Kevin: "Well, I don't know. I didn't say I talked to him; I just saw him!"

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Neither of us is much of a "freak" about neatness, but I will get to a point where everything MUST be cleaned up. Kevin, not so much.

♥ Who is the most stubborn? Both of us are equally stubborn. And Addison is 10 times worse than either of us.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Kevin, by about an hour.

♥Where was your first date? Already covered that one... our second date was to the circus then to see an Elvis impersonator... seriously.

♥ Who has the bigger family? Kevin. He's the oldest of 4 kids.

♥ Do you get flowers often? No. Flowers die.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? We split time between our families.

♥ Who is more jealous? Neither of us is jealous.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not long at all. We were engaged 6 months to the day after we met.

♥ Who eats more? Sadly, I think I do.

♥ What do you do for a living? Kevin is a teacher/coach. I am a stay-at-home mom.

♥ Who does the laundry? We're an awesome laundry team. I put it in the washer and move it to the dryer. He takes it out and folds it all. Then, I put it all away.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me.

♥ Who drives when you are together? Kevin

♥ What is "your" song? We have lots of songs we love, but we danced to "Come Away With Me" by Nora Jones at our wedding reception.

OK... I'm not "tagging" anyone. If you want to share some cute things about your hubby, please do!! :)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I'm impressed by the laundry tag team! Josh would never go for it. :)