Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today I Am Thankful

... for a healthy family.


... for a childhood where I always knew I was loved, and would always be taken care of.


... for a home.


... for a husband who makes me laugh every day, and loves me in spite of all my many flaws.


... for a child who melts my heart with her smile.


... that I live in a country where I can worship God freely without fear of persecution.


... for the soldiers, Marines, sailors, and airmen who protect that freedom every day, and their families who sacrifice just as much, if not more.


... for food in our pantry.


... for my husband's work ethic, and determination to do the absolute best he can to provide for our family's needs, and wants.


... for an incredibly close extended family.


... for in-laws who have welcomed me into their family from day one, and treat me as if I am one of their own.


... for friends I can call 24 hours a day for anything at all.


But mostly I'm thankful for my Salvation, and what had to happen that day at Calvary to ensure my eternal life with our Lord in Heaven. I am excited to start teaching Addison about the true meaning of Christmas; that it represents the day we were given the most incredible gift of all... God's only son. I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas season. And somewhere in between the shopping, wrapping, parties, food, and celebrations, remember to give thanks for all the many blessings He gives us daily. 'Tis the Season!! :)

7 comments:

Cori said...

Amen to that! How special to start sharing with Addison such an unconditional love He has for us! Hope yall had a happy thanksgiving!

gertie @ The Old Block House said...

What an incredible list of things to be thankful for!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CherishedHearts

Soppnox said...

you have explained everything in easy way so that any body can understand easily

online marketing

Unknown said...

Dear, i have made my own blog, but i still can't understand how to operate it, would u like to help me out??? if yes then send me an add request on facebook.com/mr.aizaz
i'll be waiting there for your reply.... thanks

Madurai Mudra Travels said...

LOT of stuff in it really feel like reading the post....
Website Designers Bangalore

Unknown said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post....

Web Design In Bangalore

Unknown said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post....
Web Designing Company Bangalore | Web Development Company Bangalore