Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Addison Update

Hey all. Addison is doing great. I just haven't had a lot of time lately to post anything. She is such a happy baby. She is sleeping well and eating great. We've been weighing her at home and she's topping out at a little over 11 pounds now! She's taking about one bottle a day of pumped milk now, which is so nice because Kevin can help me feed her if I have something else that needs to get done (like cooking dinner!). And I've figured out that on weekend nights, that one bottle a day looks really great around 2:30am! :) Some of her loves are taking baths, tummy time with Daddy, her Baby Einstein play mat, taking naps in Mommy's lap, and riding in the car. Kevin and I actually went out for the first time without her Saturday night. We went and had a nice dinner date while Mamaw and Pops (my parents) and Aunt Kaila came and stayed with her. We were gone all of 15 minutes before I broke down and called to check on her. They said she did great the whole time we were gone (all 3 hours of it!), and slept the majority of the night.

Here are a few pictures from the last week and a half...





I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Such a sweetie! I hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lauren said...

She's precious!! And good for you on going out without her. I tell people that the key to doing that is doing it EARLY. With both so far we've made it a point to go on a date within the first 2 weeks, and it helps so much in so many ways.