Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Addison's First Trip to UGA and Seeing Santa

Yesterday, I took Addison up to Athens for the first time. We were going to meet Kevin at the mall to see Santa after he got out of school. I didn't have a whole lot going on during the day so I decided to take her up a little early and go see some of my favorite people. When we got there we went and saw Ms. Kathy first. She is pretty much responsible for getting me out of that place with a degree. We love Ms. Kathy! :) Then, since we were all bundled up and had the stroller anyway, we went for a little walk around North Campus. I told her what all the buildings were and even pointed out the library with hopes that she might actually use it one day, unlike her Mommy. After that, we walked down the hill and ended up on the bridge by the stadium, so we paused for another photo-op. Then it was on to the baseball office to see another one of Mommy's favorite people - Ms. Shirley the baseball secretary. After that, we walked down to Foley Field where Mommy spend a great deal of her time while in college. They were working on the field, so we didn't walk all the way out there. We just took a few pics from the leftfield bullpen area. THEN it was time to get ready to go meet Daddy and sit in Santa's lap. So, we got our Christmas dress on and headed to the mall. Here we are getting hyped up to sit in the big guy's lap.
And finally, Addison met Santa for the first time. I think she asked for a pony but I'm not sure.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

She's so adorable, Krista! Did y'all have to wait a long time to see Santa? I haven't decided yet if we're going to take Bennett. It could quite possibly be a nightmare.