Sunday, September 21, 2008

Addison's First Trip to Furman

I hope you've all had a great weekend. Kevin and I left for Greenville Saturday morning for a trip to Furman to watch the football team play Delaware. We took our time driving up and stopped at Pete's in Greenville for THE BEST milkshakes in the world. Once we got to campus, we walked around a bit (the weather was unbelievable) and took in all the beauty. Honestly, Furman is one of the most beautiful campuses I've ever seen. We took a few pictures of Addison's "first trip to Furman" with the bell tower in the background:




After the exciting win (23-21), we went to a great restaurant on the river for dinner and then back to our hotel to watch the night games on TV. We had such a great time getting away "one last time" before Addison joins us. I can't wait to take her back up there when she's actually here. I'm sure she'll be cute in her Furman purple!
Y'all have a great week!!

3 comments:

DLA said...

Just wanted to let you know that you were holding my grand daughter a little to close to the water in the first picture :-)

Krista said...

Considering that the water right there at the edge wouldn't have covered my ankles if I was in it, I think she was alright! Thanks Grandma! :)

G-PA said...

purple??? i bet she bleeds RED & BLACK but i will take her in any color even purple.