Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who Will She Look Like?!

Of course I'm spending a lot of time these days thinking about little Addison. I'm constantly wondering: What will she be like? What kind of personality will she have? What will her interests be? Will she be outgoing or shy? Will she be sweet and cute like her Daddy, or a little sassy like her Mama? But, the thought that keeps coming back is, "What will she LOOK like?" I just can't wait to see the combination of Kevin and me that God decided to put together. I hope she has her Daddy's eyes for sure, but other than that, I just can't decide who she'll look more like... what do YOU think?




1 comment:

G-PA said...

i know how beautiful you were at 11:28 pm. and after knowing and seeing kevin that's one beautiful miracle GOD has made in addison and i haven't even seen her yet.