Monday, October 13, 2008

Impatiently Waiting...

38 weeks yesterday... hopefully just 2 more to go! I go back to the doctor tomorrow and I'm going to beg the midwife to just lie to me if nothing is happening yet. Hopefully I'll be posting some good news after my appointment!

We've had an exciting week this week. Both Kevin's and my school friends gave us showers this week, and some of the older volleyball and basketball players gave me a diaper shower on Friday. We truly are so fortunate to have such great friends, and I am so excited that Addison will have such amazing people to grow up around.
On a completely un-baby note... For my birthday in August, I got tickets to go see Wicked at the Fox. Kevin and I went last night and it was incredible!!! I have always been a fan of The Wizard of Oz, so I knew that I would like Wicked, but I had no idea how good it was going to be. If you have never seen the play, definitely go if you have the chance. You will not be disappointed. Addison especially loved all the music and singing. She was bouncing around like crazy the whole show. Who knows, maybe she'll go against every gene in her body and be musically inclined! :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a wonderful week ahead of them. I'll close with my 38 week picture... isn't she getting big (Addison, not me!)?! :)

1 comment:

Cori said...

yes, wicked is FABULOUS!!!! so fun that yall got to go! fun for the showers - especially the diaper one! you can never have to many of those. keep us posted after the appt. tomorrow!